These links are to blogs and other resources related to my interest as a historian in social and cultural perspectives on Alzheimer’s disease and dementia and related topics. If you need to find practical, mainstream advice these conditions quickly, you should go first to the National Institute on Aging’s Alzheimer’s Disease Education and Referral Center, or the Alzheimer’s Association.
- Alzheimer’s Disease and Dementia
- Psychiatry, Neurology, and Neuroscience
- Medicine, Bioethics and Medical Humanities
- Science, Technology and Society
- Alphabetical List of All Links